Student Career Pathways
DreamCatcher helps facilitate Student Centred Career Development, with assistance from Caregivers and Teaching Staff.
Support and Training:
Please contact us for any queries regarding DreamCatcher using any of the following methods.
- Email: email@example.com
- Online chat
- Skype: DreamCatcherNZ
- Telephone: 07 575 3096 Ext 817
- Mobile:0274 963 139
- Weekday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Training can be provided one-on-one or group training in all areas of DreamCatcher Training can be on pre-defined areas, or any areas of DreamCatcher as needed.
Common topics include :
- Junior School delivery
- Senior School delivery
- One-on-One with a Student
- Subject Selection process
- Pastoral Care Staff - how and why they use DreamCatcher
- Management - how and why they use DreamCatcher
- Parents - how and why they use DreamCatcher
Costs to have a trainer visit you on-site are :
- Trainer: $500 for a half day
- Plus: Travel, Accommodation and related costs
All prices quoted are exclusive of GST
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 575 3096 Ext 817 to request a trainer visit your school.
Whenever possible, we will schedule training in an effort to reduce travel costs, however this may not be possible if you have specific training dates that must be met.
Full or half day courses on pre-defined topics will be offered to DreamCatcher schools to meet demands.
Courses include: Class demonstrations, One- on-one with a student, Presentation to new staff, Pastoral Care staff, Management and Career Staff.
DreamCatcher - More Information.
DreamCatcher - A Better way to manage your career pathway.
- Online and Accessible from anywhere
- Secure SSL HTTPS connection.
- Subject and Course Selections
- Events and Tasks with Notifications
- Student/Teacher/Caregiver Messaging
- View all features